Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sarah Palin Resplendent In Black Leather-First Photo From Idaho TV Interview

Sarah Palin preparing for her sit down with Rudy Giuliani and the Idaho Fox 9's Don on his "On Your Side" show. Here is the link to their Good morning Show which explains what the seminar Palin, Giuliani and Steve Forbes are addressing is about AT THIS LINK 

The  link to Sarah Palin's "Hello Boise" video promoting the seminar is in the body of the report below:


From;The Idaho Statesman

See Sarah Palin video promoting Wednesday's 'PowerUp Live' motivational seminar in Nampa



The former vice presidential candidate, Alaska governor, Sandpoint native and University of Idaho graduate, will be joined by two former GOP presidential candidates, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and publisher Steve Forbes and others.
Palin made a "Hello, Boise" promotional video, saying, "I feel like I'm coming home to Idaho....I can't wait to be connected with all of you at this event."
Palin said presenters will "put the politics aside" to talk about leadership and "real hope" in the
 day-long seminar at the Idaho Center.
"One day can change your life," Palin says in the video. "Let it be that day. Don't miss it."
I was offered an interview with Palin by her Boise publicist, Scott Peyron. But Power Up Executive Vice President Jamie Smith
asked for written questions in advance. I declined, explaining that is not our practice to do so.
Peyron tried to make the interview happen, telling Smith that as the first Statesman reporter to interview Palin since she burst on the national scene in 2008, I would likely ask about her Idaho roots, the role of PowerUp in her future as a public figure and the presidential race. I confirmed those would be likely topics.
Unfortunately, the interview fell through. I sought interviews with Palin during the 2008 campaign and again in 2010, when she campaigned for GOP congressional candidate Vaughn Ward. Neither happened. I still hope for the chance to interview our native daughter. I can't believe Gov. Palin is done with public appearances here. Someday, I predict, she will give the commencement address at the U of I. And if she runs for president, she'll return to campaign and raise money.

Read more here: http://voices.idahostatesman.com/2012/10/15/idahopolitics/sarah_palin_nampa_wednesday_powerup_live_motivational_seminar#storylink=cpy