Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Governor Palin: "Appreciate Howard Dean Acknowledging There Are Death Panels In Obamacare

Palin: I Appreciate Howard Dean Acknowledging There Are Death Panels In Obamacare

PALIN: Well, you know, it wasn't just me saying there were death panels in Obamacare back in 2010, I mean anybody who could read could read into that, it's a faceless bureaucratic panel that will decide based on a human being's level of productivity, a subjective and political decision being made as to whether they deserve medical care or not. Yes, that little girl is a prime example of a bureaucrat being able to make that decision. It's a scary thing.

HANNITY: And now even Howard Dean is acknowledging this. Howard Dean? What did you make of the op-ed that he had out there?

PALIN: I haven't read his op-ed. I haven't wasted my time on it. I think I, and others, wasted too much time listening to the liberal pundits a few years ago when they said that was the biggest lie of the year, my claim that death panels were a part of Obamacare and the rationing of health care services. And now that has been proven to be true. I guess I could say, ungraciously that I appreciate Howard Dean acknowledging it, finally.



Fair use notice: This website contains copyrighted material, the use of which may or may not have been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Excerpts of such material is made available for educational purposes, and as such this constitutes ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Act. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this website is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. Original material published on this website may be excerpted and the excerpt reproduced for the purpose of critical reviews. However, such original material may not be reproduced in full on another website or in any manner without prior approval from this website’s owner. In all cases when material from this website is reproduced in full or in part, the author and website must be credited by name and a hyperlink provided to this website.