Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Sarah Palin clarifies her comments about the Pope, blames media" In Great Big Letters So Biased Leftist Can Understand.

What was obvious to anyone but the most biased leftists had to be explained in big letters to them.

"Sarah Palin clarifies her comments about the Pope, blames media"


(Credit: CNN)
(Credit: CNN)
NEW YORK — Sarah Palin attempted to clarify comments she made about the Pope, saying on Facebook Thursday that she was not trying to be critical of Pope Francis when she said some of his statements sound “kind of liberal.”
“I was reminding viewers that we need to do our own homework on news subjects, and I hadn’t done mine yet on the Pope’s recent comments as reported by the media,” she posted.
In the interview with CNN that aired Tuesday, Palin said she has been surprised and “taken aback” by some of the comments she heard Pope Francis make, but cautioned that she doesn’t fully trust “the media’s interpretation of somebody’s message.”
In her Facebook statement, she further explained that she doesn’t trust the media “to get it right when it comes to reporting on the Vatican.”
“I do, however, trust my many Catholic friends and family, including some excellent Catholic writers, who have since assured me that Pope Francis is as sincere and faithful a shepherd of his church as his two predecessors whom I admired,” she added. “I apologize for not being clearer in my response, thus opening the door to critical media that does what it does best in ginning up controversy.”